Review: Rose Garden BBQ

4 comments

Rose Garden BBQ Review




Yup... This is Rose Garden BBQ. One of the busiest restaurant in town.
I think a queue is a must in Rose Garden especially if it's dinner time. :p

Don't worry if you are unfamiliar with Rose Garden. They have their top 10 list of dishes on their menu. So it's really easy for you to order.

#1 Spicy Green Beans with Minced Chicken on rice
 I apologize that I don't have any picture for the top number 1 dish in Rose Garden
I guess the name of the dish is self-explaining. Basically it's just green beans and minced chickens. It is tasty. However, I don't find anything special about this dish although I heard that some people left the restaurant once they heard that Rose Garden is out of this dish. It's ashamed that people just left without trying their other dishes. I believe that they have other delicious dishes beside their Spicy Green Beans with Minced Chicken.

For example, Spicy Chicken Ribs on rice. Apparently, this dish is their #3 top dish in Rose Garden.

   
This, Spicy Chicken Ribs on rice, is actually Rondoletti's favourite dish since he always ordered the same dishes every time we went there. 
This dish is really yummy... >< The chicken is tasty and crispy. The gravy on the rice blend well with the chicken too. Moreover, they also give a few pieces of steamed broccoli as complimentary. However, it's not really spicy for those who are used to chili. :p
Rondoletti and me love spicy food. XD


Another recommended menu in Rose Garden is Crispy Skin Pork Omelette on rice. This dish is still in their top 10 menu. If my memory serves me well, it's #4. This time it is my favourite dish... :P
For me, this dish is really sensational. The gravy is just perfect. What's awesome is that although the pork skin is wet with the gravy, it's still crispy... ><
Moreover, the omelette makes the dish even more delicious. I really can't resist the temptation now...  ><


The portion of the dish is quite large. So I think it really worth it. Really satisfy with the dish.

Impression?


Price: 8.5/10
Food: 8.75/10
Service: 7.5/10
Ambience: 6.5/10

Estimated price/person: $9
________________________________________________________

CBD
435 Elizabeth St
Melbourne, 3000
Website: none 



~Rondoletto~




Rose Garden BBQ on Urbanspoon
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

4 Response to Review: Rose Garden BBQ

October 10, 2010 at 3:16 AM

SERVICE 7.5?? I'LL SERVE YOU NEXT TIME AND RATE ME A 10/10 OK? LOLOL!!

Should also try Egg Chiffon with Crispy Pork - a little similar to the Omelette, but the sauce is sweet. My brother orders it every time.

Fried Rice with Shredded Duck is also awesome! (#2 on the Top10).

October 10, 2010 at 10:56 AM

hahahaha.... XD
it seems that everyone is just too busy running around there so..., you know... hehehe...:P

Wow!!! I'll try to write about all the top 10 of rose garden here... XD

So #2 is not the spicy chicken ribs? o.O

October 10, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Chicken Ribs is #3. :p

I personally don't think all the top 10 are that nice though.. I don't like #5,7,8. Hehehe.

October 10, 2010 at 11:56 PM

hahaha... :D
Since rose garden claims it to be their top 10, I guess I should give it a try..:P

Post a Comment