R&R Biscuit by Celeste

2 comments



We’re really touched by Celeste's surprise for baking us this R&R butter cookies. ><

To tell you the truth, she is very good at lying! She told us that it was not good enough, but she baked it very nicely. The taste? AWESOME!!!

I can't even resist to take picture of the cookies the first time I saw it. Once again many thanks to Celeste...  :D


-Rondoletti- & ~Rondoletto~
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 Response to R&R Biscuit by Celeste

October 11, 2010 at 12:12 AM

Haha! I know what went wrong! I used self-raising flour instead of plain flour. >.< I think I can give you the modified recipe already! Hehe will send to you guys!

October 11, 2010 at 12:32 AM

owh... hahha... that's alright... :D

Post a Comment