Pork chop with pasta
Masterfood ™ Steak seasoning
Pasta of choice (I used canalini for this one)
1. Cook pasta according to instructions.
2. While waiting for pasta to cook, season the chops generously with salt, pepper and steak seasoning on both sides. Press to season into the flesh.
3. For more taste, leave the chops with seasoning for about 20 minutes. Recommended to prepare salad at this time to be served with the pasta.
4. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chops, press and leave alone for about 5 minutes to brown. Turn the chops over, press again, and leave for another 2 minutes.
5. Squeeze lemon juice around the chops.
6. Remove chops and place on top of the cooked pasta.
7. Leave the oil in the pan. Add in some water and starch, mix to preferred thickness of sauce. Add in more steak seasoning and lemon juice.
8. Pour it over the chops and the pasta.
9.Serve with salad on the side.