Merveilles de la Nourriture Cooking Class by Celeste

2 comments

Good evening...!!! :D
I have another good news for you all...
How do you find Chef Jo's recipe? Must be interesting right? So after thinking about it, we are planning to make our blog more interesting and fun!

Today I would like to welcome a new family of Merveilles de la Nourriture as well as a new contributor to our beloved blog.

INTRODUCING TO YOU Celeste !!!

Wondering who is she? Trust me, she is a beautiful and talented girl who specialize in making desserts! Ya... Desserts!!! ><
I'm sure you can't wait for her first posting... Honestly, I'm impatient too.. XD
So, please keep track of our blog or you might miss her gorgeous creations... ^^


Just a small reminder before I finish. In order make it much simpler for you all to keep track with us, you can just like us on facebook and follow us on twitter for the latest updates... :D



~Rondoletto~
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 Response to Merveilles de la Nourriture Cooking Class by Celeste

October 10, 2010 at 3:10 AM

I like the way you phrase it - SPECIALIZE in making desserts. LOL!!!

Gosh! I'm worried you're gonna be disappointed. :p Will try my best!

October 10, 2010 at 10:52 AM

you'll do great!! hahahaha

Post a Comment