Review: Intersection Cafe

0 comments
Intersection Cafe Review





Thinking about what to eat on Thursday evening?

or

"I want to eat pizza but I'm on budget..."

Don't worry, we have Intersection Cafe!





I went there on Thursday evening with Rondoletti  and MjXm. At first I wanted to order the marinara pizza, but after looking at the menu, The Lot Pizza somehow looks more interesting to me...


What's in The Lot Pizza?
Based on the menu, the pizza supposed to have tomato, cheese, ham, mushrooms, olives, pineapple, capsucum, prawns, onions, salami.


Yummy? Well, not as good as what I expected. The pizza only tastes salty except for the pineapple where you can taste a bit of sweetness. However, the crust is not bad though.


Do you notice something missing in the pizza? Guess what... They did not give me the prawns as promised! It's quite disappointing as I was looking forward for it... :(




This pizza was ordered by MjXm, which is Primavera Pizza.

What's on the pizza?
Tomato, cheese, ham and mushroom. This time everything is on the pizza, but this pizza is really salty. The only thing that I can taste is the saltiness and the mushroom, nothing else, not even the sauce.





The next pizza was Mushroom Pizza. Initially, I ordered BBQ chicken pizza, but they've made a mistake by giving me Mushroom Pizza. (disappointing!!!)

What's on the pizza?
Tomato, cheese and mushroom. A very simple pizza, indeed. The pizza was not tasty at all. Well, at least the crust was still good... 



Besides pizzas, I ordered spaghetti carbonara as well... Again, not as expected. The pasta was overcooked. The carbonara sauce was simply tasteless...  Not recommended !




What's my overall impression?

Price: 5/10







Food: 5/10
Ambience: 4/10
Service: 6/10
Overall: 5/10 

Estimated Price/Person: $15
Note: Intersection cafe has special promotion on Thursday. All pizzas and pastas are only half price!!!

Click here for the second review of Intersection Cafe

_______________________________________________________________________










341-343 Lygon Street Carlton
VIC Australia, 3053





-Rondoletti- & ~Rondoletto~



Intersection Cafe on Urbanspoon

MX9HVEVUK3FC
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Review: Intersection Cafe"

Post a Comment