Review: Kitchen Workshop (Part. 2)

0 comments
Kitchen Workshop Review (Part. 2)


Continue from Part 1


Thanks -Rondoletti- for the part 1 of the review. From here I, ~Rondoletto~, will take over. :D

Okay... Let's start with the soup in Kitchen Workshop.





In Kitchen Workshop, they serve us two kind of soups which are, Vegetable soup and French Onion soup
Unfortunately, I didn't get to try the French Onion soup. It somehow doesn't look as interesting as the Vegetable soup
The Vegetable soup was quite nice but maybe a bit bland if you just eating it by itself. Therefore, they also provide you with other toppings for the soup such as croutons, mozarella cheese, and french bread to accompany your soup. Putting a few shake of white pepper is a good decision too.


Now, let's move on to my favourite part... Dessert!!! :p


Does that machine look familiar to you? Yes.... It's an ice cream machine... :)
This was my first dessert in Kitchen Workshop. I always like eating ice cream after a meal...
The Ice Cream had 2 flavours which are vanilla and chocolate.

"Wait!!! But there are three handles there!"
Oops... I got caught.... :p Sorry. The middle handle was actually for the mixture of vanilla and chocolate ice cream. It's for those people who doesn't know which flavours to choose, like me, :p

Before we continue I just wanna tell you that watch out for the ice cream as it melts easily. It only takes about 15 seconds for it to melt. Hence, you have to eat it quickly, unless you want to drink it... :p

"So we only can use the cone to take the ice cream? I want more!"
Don't worry. You can also use a bowl to take lot of it...  ><


Pretty isn't it? In fact, I really really like it...
But there is something that bother me, the smarties. The smarties was hard! It takes effort to break the smarties... I don't remember trying so hard to eat smarties when I was a little boy.
Besides that anything just perfect... They even give you a lot of toppings to play with...

Toppings : Chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, crushed nuts, marshmallow, whipped cream, smarties, hundreds and thousands


Let's get deeper into Dessert!!! XD





Here we have  Chocolate Mud cake,  lemon cake and mixed berry cheesecake.
The Chocolate mud cake was served warm. But it doesn't really hit the jackpot.
The lemon cake was just so so but it was quite refreshing.
For me the best dessert was the Mixed Berry Cheesecake!
It was the best dessert there for me. The cheesecake was not just soft but it was also fruity and sour. Even more sour than the lemon cake. It gives you very refreshing sensation which will help you to light up your palate after eating so much food. 
Sadly, it was gone in just a few minutes. Many people love it I guess. They replaced the mixed berry cake with a normal Cheesecake***.
Although it's also cheesecake, the sensation produced was completely different. The cheesecake  was definitely cheesy. However it doesn't has the refreshing effect. Instead it will make you feel full quicker.



At the left we have Raspberry and White Chocolate Mousse and beside it we have Chocolate Mousse.
Which one do you prefer?
For chocoholics (count me too:D), who like dark chocolate, I suggest you to try the Chocolate Mousse. I believe that the Chocolate Mousse is made of dark chocolate since it is quite bitter. For those who want to have a fruit and chocolaty combination, try the  Raspberry and White Chocolate Mousse.  The raspberry flavour dominate the white chocolate but it will surely refresh your palate. The raspberry stick there is nice too. Good choice for dessert.




Who loves Profiterole? Because I always like this dessert... Compared to the profiterole that I ate in ChinaBarSignature, I believe that this one tastes much better....
The cream inside it is really tasty and it is also complemented with chocolate syrup... Yum~~~

Next to it is Mixed Berry Mousse. I like it too as it is quite sour. Okay... I admit that I love sour stuff. One reason I like it because after eating so much food, sour stuff will always be able to refresh your palate and increase your appetite... :D

The last one at the right is something like  Vanilla pudding. I can't remember all the name of the desserts. It's not really recommended as it doesn't taste as  beautiful as it looks. For those who like milky pudding, this maybe one choice.

Chocolate Cake (L): It's delicious and of course chocolaty. But I prefer it to be sweeter. :D
Cheesecake with passion fruit syrup (R): This cheesecake was prettily done. The taste is just good. Nothing to boast about.


Cream Brulee (L): It's very sweet... The caramelized surface on top is very sweet. 



Cheesecake(L): Refer to ***  above
Fruit cake(M): I don't really like it. It's just sweet.
Vanilla Mousse(R): Nothing special about this one. Just a normal mousse.

More Dessert:


Coffee pudding: This one can be recommended. I like the coffee flavour... :D It's not bitter though...


Yeah! For those who want their dinner to be accompanied with liquors, Kitchen Workshop has a small bar in which you can buy the liquor at your expense. :)

What's my overall impression?




Price: 9.25/10
Food: 6.75/10
Ambience: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Overall: 7/10 

Estimated Price/Person : AUD$17.5 for Weekdays Lunch


_____________________________________________________________________



For more information about Kitchen Workshop please contact:
Ground Floor, Clarendon Street
8 Whiteman Street
Crown Entertainment Complex
Melbourne 3006


If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Review: Kitchen Workshop (Part. 2)"

Post a Comment