Review: China Bar Signature (Part 2)

0 comments
China Bar Signature Review (Part 2) 



Welcome back to ~Merveilles de la Nourriture~
As I promised earlier let's finish up the review for China Bar Signature :D




If you are still not satisfied with all those food that I mentioned earlier, China Bar still can provide you with more food. There are a lot more Chinese food that you can indulge yourself with. :D
Let's get it started!




Yummy isn't it? I can guarantee you this time it will not disappoint you.  After thinking about it for quite some time, I think that I like this section of China Bar the most. You can choose from 8 different metal plate excluding the calamari ring and some other fried snacks at the side. Excited? Well, if you love to eat (like me :p), you will be.

Uhm... Where should I start? Okay... Let's start with "Steamed Basa Fish". The steam basa fish itself is a little bit bland but if you put more of its sauce it will surely be much more tastier. But I still like it though... Just remember, more sauce... :D

Next is "honey chicken". It sounds very simple and it is a kind of food that you can get it everywhere. But I still love it~ I guess it's one of my favorite here. You can taste the honey very clearly and supported with the crunchiness from the chicken which will make you to want it more and more~~ ;p

If my memory serves me well, I think there is "szechuan spicy calamari". It's the one at the southwest direction in the picture. Since I love seafood, I really enjoy this calamari. The coating sauce goes well with the calamari. The calamari is not hard to be eaten as well. It's just delicious. (*drool* ><)

Okay, move on. The next one is "sliced beef with veggie". The beef and the vegie are well-cooked. The beef is soft and the veggie is not over-cooked. But I think if they can change it to black pepper beef with veggie, it will be perfect... XD

Sick of all the meat and seafood? Don't worry, we still have "vegetarian combination". The combination is made up of cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, and mushroom. It's a good selection after you will guilty eating all the meat and seafood earlier. The veggies served are high in fibre. It's healthy and yummy as well. :)





ARGH! I hate reviewing this picture! It really makes me wanna go there again. Hahaha~~
YUM~~~
My friend claimed that this calamari tasted similar to the one that is served in his hometown. Proudly, I can say that both the honey chicken and calamari are two of our favorite food there. They were gone in a couple of minutes after this picture was taken :p

The calamari ring is not oily and the coating is crispy. The calamari itself is not hard. Therefore, you don't have to hesitate to take as many calamari as you want. :D

Owh... Before that, let's return to the previous picture for a bit. Do you notice the triangle-shaped spring roll? (Sorry for this one, I don't know how to put it)
They are located just beside the calamari. I don't really recommend it since it is similar to the spring roll that is located near the dim sum section. I don't find anything special about this one.







We are getting closer to the ending... :D
Salad. In China Bar, they provide you with two type of salad which are vegetable salad and fruit salad. Honestly, I didn't any have opportunity to touch this section. Around this time, my stomach has gotten bloated with so much food. Moreover, I prefer to finish up my meal with [fatty] desserts. (You can pretend not to see the word in square brackets XD)





What do u think? ♫♫♫I [LOVE] THIS PART RIGHT HERE!♫♫♫ (Imitating Pussycat Doll :p)




More pictures? Alright~~~






Relax~~~ Don't get too excited... I know you are... :p
It's the most anticipated part for some people. DESSERT!
The first time I arrived, I was really stunned with the wide range of dessert provided here. It's unbelievably a lot. So, for those who felt that your stomach cannot cope with all the food, I  suggest that you might want to plan before eating. You will be very disappointed to find out that you won't be able to get most of the dessert. They are all sweet, tasty, and obviously YUMMY~~~ ><

I don't think I can describe each one of the dessert but let me do my best.
"Which dessert should I start with?" Here is some recommendation from me...
Chocolate Mousse, one of my friends love it. It's soft and chocolaty~~
You also might not want to miss the Chocolate Eclair aka Petite Eclair in Chinabar, it is one of the best dessert there. Rondoletti likes this one the most... :p
For me the highlight of the dessert is "Mini Cream Puff". It's a must!!! It's simply gorgeous.... ><



Here is the CREAM PUFF ><




Chocolate Eclair, Banana bread and, in the middle, tofu-cheese cake



Chocolate Mousse and Creme Brulee



Chocolate Mudcake,  Snow Skin Mooncake, and Marshmallow



"Can I get something else beside cake?" or
"It's too fatty! Can I get something healthier?"
Of course you can... For those who doesn't like cake, which is a rare case I think, Chinabar still has fruits provided for you all... Don't worry... :D

Variety of fruits to get you fresher~~~ :)





Hmmm... There is something lacking. If only I can get ice cream for my dessert..."
Don't get blue... Chinabar will grant your wish~~~ 
Ice cream~~~





They have red-bean, taro/yam, durian, melon and also sweetcorn flavored ice cream.
Well, even though it is not the same as the usual ice cream that you may get, I think it's pretty impressive that they even provide ice cream.

SPECIAL DESSERT: SNOW SKIN MOONCAKE and MOONCAKE





Each colour has different flavour. For example green tea, lotus, red bean, mango and also strawberry. Unfortunately I can't eat them all...  I was too full by then... Huff T_T

So what is my overall impression?
Price: 8.5/10
Food: 8/10
Ambience: 9.5/10
Service: 8/10
Overall: 9/10 

Estimated price/Person : $30 for Lunch and $50 for dinner.


*** Special Thanks to Mj ×m, who has provided us with beautiful pictures ***


China Bar Signature : Bonus Part 
_________________________________________________________






For more information about China Bar Signature please contact:

380 Burwood Highway
Burwood East, VIC 3151





                                                                                                           ~Rondoletto~



If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Review: China Bar Signature (Part 2)"

Post a Comment