Review: Tank Fish & Chippery

1 comments

Tank Fish & Chippery Review


Hi all~
It's been a while since the last time I've posted my last review. Really sorry about that.
Well, I'm currently owing you guys a lot of new reviews. Hopefully, we don't disappoint you. :)
I'll try my best to put up my review as soon as possible. So, stick around...


Tank? Quite a unique name isn't it?
This new restaurant has fish and chips as their speciality. Obviously, they also serve other kind of seafood dishes, but this time we only order their fish and chips.

Their Fish&Chips was fresh and crispy but there is nothing really special about it. Moreover, it's a bit bland. It'll be much better if they sprinkle more salt on it.


The side dishes was not bad either. I couldn't really remember what are they exactly. From what I remember, they are potato cakes, fish nugget and something similar to chinese dumpling but it was made up of fish.
Nothing really impressed me but I'm quite satisfied with it.

Overall:

Price: 5/10
Food: 6/10
Service: 6/10
Ambience: 7/10


_________________________________________________________________________




Tank Fish and Chippery

149 Lygon Street
Melbourne, 3053



           ~Rondoletto~



Tank Fish & Chippery on Urbanspoon


If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 Response to Review: Tank Fish & Chippery

March 6, 2011 at 10:24 AM

What you had looks so much different than what I did in November! Did they change something? Hmm oh and I personally think it's actually quite pricey as well yeah.

Post a Comment